- Efficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, WordPress, Google Drive, Google Ad Words, developing social media strategies, and leveraging insights against data analysis.
- Experienced in B2B and B2C development, public speaking and presentation, independent research, and team based corporate
- Fluent in writing and editing web copy, academic and creative writing, multimedia, digital production, social media marketing and brand development, and SEO best practices.
- Certified in 15 areas covering digital marketing and copy writing through LinkedIn Learning
Digital Content Specialist
SEPTEMBER 2018 – PRESENT
Rutgers University – The Office of Civic Engagement – Camden, NJ
- Created a social media content strategies with team and executed them on assigned platforms with a strong emphasis on brand awareness and community engagement.
- Edited and optimized web copy while maintaining brand strategy and readability across digital assets.
- Authored a departmental social media procedures and policies handbook using various technical writing skills.
MARCH 2016 – AUGUST 2018
C2 Development Group, llc. – Cherry Hill, NJ
- Worked with eCommerce and brand marketing teams to define content needs, while crafting content strategies that aligned with business objectives and marketing goals.
- Project managed the content creation process, served as an active liaison between teams to ensure deadlines were met.
- Assessed analytics of campaigns identifying key performance indicators, the subsequently reference data against projected goals.
Bachelor of Arts, English
Rutgers University – Camden, NJ
- Merit Scholarships – 2017, 2018, 2019